[image via Pinterest]
Don’t be afraid to eat in the morning! So many women want to eat “light” early in the day and they end up starving later in the day. Fuel early and be more satisfied with less later in the day!
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 Tbs. Smart Balance Butter made with olive oil
- ½ cup oats (measured dry)
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbs. local honey
- Scramble eggs in skillet with 1Tbs. butter. If in a hurry and want to cut out the butter, scramble eggs in microwavable bowl. Pop in the microwave for 45 seconds. Remove and scrape the edges of bowl and pop back in for another 45 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook oats in microwave or with boiling water from stove by placing boiling water and oats in a bowl and allowing them to sit a few minutes.
- Stir honey into oatmeal. Side note local honey helps with spring allergies!
- Tops oatmeal with fresh blueberries.
Calories: 499, Fat: 23 gm, Protein: 18 gm, Carbohydrates: 55 gm, Fiber: 6 gm