[image via Pinterest]
- ½ cup oats (quick cooking steel cut work great)
- ¾ cup 1% milk
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a Mason jar or any container with a tight lid.
- Shake or stir until components are mixed well and refrigerate.
- Let sit in refrigerator overnight or at least 6 hours.
- When ready to eat, stir and top with your favorite toppings (examples: nuts, seeds, berries, fruit, coconut flakes, etc.)
- Adjust the amount of thickness to personal taste by adding a little more milk if necessary.
- Can add sweetener if desired.
Calories: 289 Fat: 4 gm, Protein: 11.5 gm, Carbohydrates: 53 gm, Fiber: 4 gm
*Toppings will be additional calories